1. Do you sing in the shower or car when no one else is listening?
I sing all the time. In the shower, in the car, in the store…where ever. It is easier now that I have a little kid cause I can pretend I am singing to him. I have never been one of those who sings into a hairbrush, but I sing all the time.
2. Do you have a nickname you go by now or growing up?
My mommy called me Big D. Some of my high school friends called me Dawnothan and some of my college friends called me Dawnald.
3. Do you speak another language?
I studied French for 3 and a half years in high school and 2 years in college, so no. I can fake it in Montreal, reading not speaking though. Right now I wish I spoke Baby.
4. Where is you favorite vacation spot?
Star Island. In 4 days I will be sitting in a rocking chair smelling ocean breezes, drinking lime rickeys, thinking of nothing.
5. What do you cook the most for dinner?
I don’t cook much of anything for dinner. The thing I cook the most part is homemade macaroni and cheese.