- My parents They have always been there to support me. My mother and I have a really good time together and my dad has done a lot for me.
- My sister Even when we don’t get along, it is still great to have her around.
- My husband In only 7.5 years together we have been through a lot. He has been supportive and amazing through everything.
- My friends How great is it to be an adult and have friends with whom you can act like a kid.
- My cat I can’t believe we were going to wait to get a cat. He is currently the joy of our lives.
- Electricity This one is self explanatory.
- Heat It may be spring, but it is still snowing in Vermont.
- Spring weather I can’t wait to not put on a jacket to leave for school.
1998 – The Food and Drug Administration approves Viagra for use as a treatment for male impotence, the first pill to be approved for this condition in the United States.