I found this meme on Bloomabilities and just had to do it. Not that I don’t have anything better to do.
1. Your name spelled backwards: nwad
2. Where were your parents born? Mom in St. Louis, Dad in Utica, NY
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? photos
4. What’s your favorite restaurant? The Marina or The Chelsea Royal
5. Last time you swam in a pool? Last summer or the summer before, I hate bathingsuits
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yes, the last school play was my senior year in HS (although for my husband it was last year)
7. How many kids do you want? 1 or 2
8. Type of music you dislike most? Rap and Hip-hop
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes.
10. Do you have cable? Yes.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Nope
12. Ever prank call anybody? In middle school maybe
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Yes, for being parked in Faculty/Staff in college during move out week. I got it torn up. One and only ticket.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Nope.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Great Britain
16. Do you have a garden? Yes, but I wish someone else would weed it
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? Chickweed Lane, For Better or For Worse, Luann
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? The first verse
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower in the morning, except in the summer when it is sometimes the afternoon
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? We’ve been NetFlixing, so The Virgin Suicides
21. Favorite pizza topping? green peppers and hamburger
22. Chips or popcorn? POPCORN!!!!
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? I wear lipbalm, but I like Burt’s Bees Nutmeg.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Huh? No.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? I prefer scholarship pageant. And yes, once. 2nd runner up thank you.
26. Orange Juice or apple? OJ please, fresh squeezed.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Actual dinner out? My husband at Top of the Hill Grill with my sister and her friend. Although last night, I had BK in the car with my mom and sister.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? I am not a huge chocolate fan, but I like Three Musketeers.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? I was too sick in March so I missed it altogether, so last November.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I don’t like tomatoes.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? An actual trophy? I don’t think so.
32. Are you a good cook? not really
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Yes, but I don’t if I can help it.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Proactiv, it worked, but it bleached my towels.
35. Sprite or 7-up? Sierra Mist Free
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Not a uniform per se, but I had to wear a button up shirt and khaki pants when I waited tables.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? My prescription.
38. Ever throw up in public? I don’t throw up much, so I am going with no.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? I have true love this time, so I want money the next time.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Nope, I knew my husband many years before I even liked him.
41. Can exes be friends? Yup. I still like most of mine, although I don’t see many of them often.
42. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? Marcia when she had KIDney Sto-nes, just after she had Eliza (when I was too sick to visit).
43. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? hair, yes, lots, no
44. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? I only really ever liked Weekend Updates
45. What was the name of your first pet? Pillsbury (not named by my family)
46. What is in your purse? wallet, journal, calendar, stuff bag, keys, knitting, iPod, camera
47. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? read
48. What is one thing you are grateful for today? a/c (we put it in finally yesterday)